Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Post-modernism and Blogging

I think I am having a postmodern existential blogging crisis.

I can't say I've ever blogged for the sake of blogging before. Well, maybe that's not true. Looking at my past blog entries, I can't really say I've had much of a purpose in blogging other than just to be a blogger. What does it all mean? If a blog is written in the woods and there's nobody around to read it, does it still suck? I've been under a lot of pressure from people I know to keep blogging, but I have to ask myself, "Self, what do I do when I no longer feel like blogging?" Do I have any sort of responsibility to the three people who actually read this blog to keep scrounging for something to write about? Is this the death of blogging?

And furthermore, is there life after blogging?

No comments: